Saas Product Manager (Europe)
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international startup headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into B2B businesses so they can gain more insights from their sales and marketing efforts. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors and their behavior on-site, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote team comprised of 60+ people hailing from more than 13 nations globally, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
We are looking for Product Manager to our team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role. You will join a team of two other Product Managers on the team.
Your primary responsibility will be to act as a servant leader in a squad consisting of developers and resources for UX and analytics.
Secondarily, you will be working with other Product Managers and Engineering Leads to improve our discovery and implementation processes.
- Practical experience in Product Management
- Analytical mindset
- High level of customer empathy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Prior experience of setting the framework for experiments, analysing the results and suggesting next action points
- Understanding of B2B sales and marketing
Any skills in analytics, UX, user research and other revolving expertise around product management are also appreciated.
- Career paths in the rapidly growing company, e.g. becoming a Head of Product
- Work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next startup success story
- Team meetings worldwide at least twice a year