Business Development Specialist (Nordics, remote)
Who are we?
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our team.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 40+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
What will the Business Development Specialist do?
As a business development specialist, your job is to find new potential customers for Leadfeeder by doing outbound outreach via calls and social channels. You will also be responsible for consulting our trial customers and converting them into loyal paying customers. You will:
- Run outbound demo calls & inbound training calls to convert prospects into trials and our trial users into paid customers
- Become a Leadfeeder expert to be able to provide fit solutions for prospects & customers through our in-app support channel
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Leadfeeder and other best-in-class sales acceleration tools to reach your goals
What does it take to be successful in this role?
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Some experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Great communication skills in both verbal and oral
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Flexible, coachable and natural team work spirit
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position
- Fluent in Danish and/or Swedish language
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Team meetings worldwide
- A competitive base salary